Who should attend?
The course is designed for Pressure Vessel inspection engineers, Inspection personnel, Operating engineers, Managers, Maintenance engineers and personnel involved in design, operation, inspection and maintenance of pressure vessels. This course will also be beneficial to those who are preparing themselves for the API 510 certification examination.
About your Trainer:
- Introduction, Publications, Course Outline & Body of Knowledge
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1
- ASME Section 5
- API 510, Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
- API 572, Inspection Practices of Pressure Vessel
- API RP 576, Inspection of Pressure-relieving Devices
- API RP 571, Damage Mechanisms (related to pressure vessels in general)
- ASME Section 9
- API RP 577, Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- API 510 Practice examination, Open and Closed Book
Registration fees: … VND or USD
The above includes VAT, but excludes living, accommodation and travel for participant.
Easy to register:
Registration form download here
Fax : 84-254-3838452
Cell : 84-943470055 (Mr.Tri)
Email : email@example.com