Petrovietnam Manpower Training College (PVMTC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation (PetroVietnam), was found in 1975. Since foundation, PVMTC has not only contributed a great role in Petrovietnam’s manpower development but also served as the best diving contractor in Vietnam. PVMTC is the only IMCA Diving Member in Viet Nam.
PVMTC is located at No 43, street 30/4, ward 9, Vung tau City which is the heart of offshore oil&gas activities in Vietnam. PVMTC employs approximately 350 people, 80 of those are supervisor, diver, medic, subsea engineer,… We have been supplying the following underwater services:
- Underwater repair and maintenance work
- Underwater installation work
- Underwater cutting and welding work
- Underwater decommissioning work
- Underwater inspection approved by VR, LR, DNV, ABS, BV. PVMTC is the only one in Vietnam accepted by these 5 parties.
Even though all services are currently done by air diving or mix gas diving, PVMTC are planning to supply SAT diving service in Vietnam in 2016. We hope all diving requests can be served locally; bring to clients a convenient, in-time and saving solution.
News and Events
1. Preparation of maintenance campaign for diving spreads in Quarter IV-2015 (16/10/2015)
2. Competence Assessment for all positions of diving team (12/10/2015)
3. PVMTC Trade union Football Tournament 2015(09/10/2015)
4. Complete “Provision of Diving Service for 2015 underwater survey HST jacket” Project for Thang Long JOC(23/09/2015)
5. Safety Award for Hilighted Personnel in Quarter III-2015 (12/10/2015)